North Carolina

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

The weather was amazing yesterday and FI and I walked around Lake Johnson...amazing. I also got to have a great dinner with some friends on Saturday night. Wedding related, we ordered my wedding gown, almost completed our registry and we nailed things down with a florist. We won't officially meet with him for design stuff until mid-March, though.

How was y'alls weekend? Did you watch the Oscars? I thought they were amazing and so funny!! Kirk Douglas was the best!

Re: Happy Monday!

• TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good morning!

It's so hard to be at work when the weather is so warm and nice. I know by the time I get off work it will be raining too. Boo! Oh well. My weekend was good. I went to Greensboro for a friend's birthday party. My other friend organized a scavenger hunt around Friendly and downtown, it was a lot of fun.

Kelsy- ordering your dress is so exciting and such a fun check to get done!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Scavenger hunts sound like so much fun! And I love Friendly....have you ever been to Juice Shop Smoothie there? I could literally have one every day. Yum!
  • edited December 2011
    Hey ladies!  I am just catching up on the boards -- I have been so overwhelmed at work the last thing I do is get on the computer, but I've missed being around!

We had a shower this weekend with mostly the FI's family and some of our family friends at home.  It was great to get to visit with everyone - we haven't seen most of them since we moved back.  Then we came home and stuffed envelopes on Sunday and mailed our invites today!!!  I went out at lunch to buy stamps/put them in the mail.  Totally exciting!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    April 2011 Siggy Challenge: Hair
  • TinyTRex321TinyTRex321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_happy-monday-6?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:115Discussion:8c3bf249-4958-4ada-b673-ff28b08a7e45Post:78bcfbfb-264f-4166-8dca-c59adb187208">Re: Happy Monday!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Scavenger hunts sound like so much fun! And I love Friendly....have you ever been to Juice Shop Smoothie there? I could literally have one every day. Yum!
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

I love the Juce Shop! I use to always get a smoothie and then a cookie at Great Harvest Co. Yummy! Actually the scavenger hunt took us there too. We had to get a picture of one of the scholarship receipents that we went to HS with.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOVE Great Harvest too! I wish the guy, Rick that used to work there still did because he would make these Rick's brunettes...they were the best thing EVER!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards