New Jersey
Options

bridesmaid dress pricing

I've been looking online at a bunch of different bridesmaids dresses.  Just wondering what the price ranges are for Bari Jay brands, Belosie, B2, Venus, and Jordan?

I don't want me girls spending over $175ish.

Any info would be helpful!

TIA

Re: bridesmaid dress pricing

• Options
    Denise91980Denise91980 member
    First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Try Russell's Bridal....They have Belsoie,  Bari Jay, B2, and Jordan. Their prices are reasonable...My BM dresses are 155 and they are Jasmine (B2 is same company). because I am getting my dresses there, they are 10% off and are only paying 140 for the dresses.
    BFP #1 1/1/11 EDD 9/10/11 dx:no hb DNC on 2/2/11 BFP #2 12/28/11 natural m/c on 2/6/12 BFP#3 2/16/13 dx:ectopic on 2/27 (given methotrexate)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    RebeccaW2010RebeccaW2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It depends on the dress (materials,detailing, etc) and what your looking for really.  Short ones tend to be less expensive.  I got a After Six -knee length dress in bordeaux/frost for $165

http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/6552/?color=bordeaux&colorid=6
  • Options
    Reilly626Reilly626 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree go to Russells- great prices.  Mine was Alfred Angelo for $145.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    J crew has ones for like $150ish also....those are my fave - and they are totally re-wear-able.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My girls dresses are Bari Jay. They are getting them from Park Avenue Bridals in Verona and the dress is $180.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You should ask your BMs individually what they are comfortable spending first. Just because you are comfortable with picking out a dress for them upwards of $150 - $175 doesn't mean they are comfortable spending that much. The opposite could also be true & they could be willing to spend $175. Either way talk to them about the dress not us!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mine are B2.  They were $150 in store and I ordered them through pearls place for $125
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sgdc2011sgdc2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    tiny dancer-  that is the amount that I spent for their bridesmaids dresses.  I wasn't asking you about how much they should spend I was asking about the price range of the DESIGNERS.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My BM are wearing Alfred Angelo. All their styles came out to be under $140. They are chiffon and either short or tea length. In addition b/c we are ordering as a group they receive 10% off. Good luck! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards