New Jersey
Options

Uppereast

I just saw the "and even aspirin!" bathroom basket poem. Awesomely bad.

"Use only what you need and leave the rest,
it may be useful to another guest"

Re: Uppereast

• Options
    edited December 2011
    butting in- Uppereast just watched your cat video and that's too cute. (couldn't watch from work damn tinyurl's haha)
    *~allie~*

• Options
    uppereastgirluppereastgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My favorite poem!!!   I like the idea of someone thinking the whole bottle of aspirin is up for grabs until they read the last two lines.

Thanks Allie!  He has unfortunately decided that with his paw and in his tent is his favorite way to eat his kibble.  I guess I should count my blessings that it hasn't caught on with his wet food?
  • Options
    kewltifkewltif member
    First Anniversary First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Funny as it might sound, I'll never forget being at a wedding a few years ago and one of my friends walked out of the bathroom with a whole pack of tissues and said, "They are giving away free stuff in there!"
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
  • Options
    gibribuzgibribuz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_uppereast-10?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:90Discussion:f9ef4e04-2316-473f-9255-af68f1dc7c54Post:8b0a3a9a-5bf3-4027-b468-1d70ae865189">Re: Uppereast</a>:
    [QUOTE]Funny as it might sound, I'll never forget being at a wedding a few years ago and one of my friends walked out of the bathroom with a whole pack of tissues and said, "They are giving away free stuff in there!"
    Posted by kewltif[/QUOTE]

This seriously made me laugh out loud.  It sounds like something I would have done before I knew what a bathroom basket was.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards