New Jersey
Options

Limos/Shuttle Bus Services

The hotel where our guests will be staying does not provide shuttle buses to and from the venue.  Has anyone or is anyone using a limo company that also has shutlle buses?  I just figured using the same company for transportation would be easier. 

Thanks

Re: Limos/Shuttle Bus Services

• Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    what hotel?

my hotel does not either and recommended a transportation co- did your hotel recommend any?

we are at the marriott in saddle brook & using TBT for shuttle service
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Lola Minnie - I'm at the Saddle Brook Marriott as well.  Are you using a different limo service?
  • Options
    Laurms15Laurms15 member
    edited December 2011
    We used first class limo and their shuttle/limos were fantastic!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_limosshuttle-bus-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:fdd224f8-d610-4970-8c1d-7287989f59bePost:8bad3f7e-de1b-48f0-bf0a-67f53fc5394b">Re: Limos/Shuttle Bus Services</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hi Lola Minnie - I'm at the Saddle Brook Marriott as well.  Are you using a different limo service?
    Posted by DaniC927[/QUOTE]

Yes - we're using a limo service out of Bklyn for our bridal party.  The Marriott recomended this shuttle & some friends had used it that also had their reception at the Venetian where I am so we didn't even call around for other offers.

I believe it starts the shuttle service an hour and a half before our cocktail hour then an hour and a half at the end of the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Dani - where are you getting married??
    Lola - I think I asked you before, but what is the cost of TBT?

I think we're going to book w/ First Class Limo, they offer a 24 passanger shuttle bus for $550 (plus tip) for 1 1/2 hours before and 1 1/2 hours after...
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had a hard time getting something to a price I was willing to pay. Ended up going with a local school bus/transportation company- they were $250 roundtrip (2 hours on each end) for a 14 passenger van compared to the $400+ I was getting from our limo company. I don't know if mine would travel that far, so I would recommend calling around to local bus companies and seeing what they can do.
    *~allie~*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-jersey_limosshuttle-bus-services?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:90Discussion:fdd224f8-d610-4970-8c1d-7287989f59bePost:2bdd3777-1e39-4f58-8deb-ecb5a938ae77">Re: Limos/Shuttle Bus Services</a>:
    [QUOTE]Dani - where are you getting married?? Lola - I think I asked you before, but what is the cost of TBT? I think we're going to book w/ First Class Limo, they offer a 24 passanger shuttle bus for $550 (plus tip) for 1 1/2 hours before and 1 1/2 hours after...
    Posted by wagnerdi[/QUOTE]

Ugh... that pisses me off now that we did not shop around.  We are paying $700 inclusive of tax & tip.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards