New Jersey
Options

Vent Friday: Get it off your back before the weekend!

Dear Boss,
I am not your b!tch. My job does not require me to do things for your husband's new deli he opened. I am sick of teaching you how to make labels. Figure it out for yourself. And you shouldn't be doing things for another job- work on your own job and maybe we'd be at goal. Oh, and stop barking at me like a dog. Everyone thinks you're crazy and doesn't like you, so stop acting like everyone loves you.
Thanks, Allie
*~allie~*

Re: Vent Friday: Get it off your back before the weekend!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Dear fellow Bridesmaid (another wedding that i am in).  You stole my shower favor idea and now you want to do it in a way that will make it Sh*tty!  Get your own f-ing idea and run with it.  You un-creative, sneaky wench!!!!!  I am getting married in a week and I don't need to deal with your BS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *sigh* so much...can't do it...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cheryl - Me too, but just take it one vent at a time :)
  • Options
    Lola MinnieLola Minnie member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kristin, do share or is it too long of a story to explain about your favors?

Um let me see:
    - I may be getting laid off 2 months before my wedding because my boss is a total d-bag.... as if I don't have enough stress
    - this friggin waste of life Shrek look-a-like at work is playing her radio loud and I do not want to hear Beyonce specifically the "Sweet Dreams" song.
    - Another shrek wannabe that I am friends with at work for years, decided not to RSVP to my shower nor show up Sunday and hasn't said a word to me. I so badly want to call her out and curse her off for her rudeness and lack of class but I've been ignoring her.
    - My condo is an all out wreck from the shower gifts that I get overwhelmed the minute I want in.

I just want a dammmm cocktail.
  • Options
    Danes983Danes983 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear fellow co-worker,
    The jig is up, XXXX found the e-mails you sent to XXX saying  that you hated all of us.  Your crazy, and should learn to act like an adult. Pretending that you like us is immature. No one cares what you do or when you leave. You have mental issues and have been caught in way to many lies. If only one of us had the B&ll$ to call u out on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lola - Can you take a pic of the shrek lookalike?  LOL

It's too long and I am tired - but they aren't my favors, they are for my cousins shower.  She is getting married 2 months after me and I want it to be great, because she made my shower so great and I am frustrated at her SIL to be. My energy has been severely depleted today otherwise I would vent on :)

I suddenly have the urge to get a big bucket of water balloons and start throwing them at people that piss me off :)  wanna join?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Water Balloons off the roof! Amazing way of releasing anger.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Cheryl - we soo have to get together sometime after my HM and go to Cheesecake! 

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, Yes yes! :) 

Though I hate you right now, because now I want Cheesecake...
  • Options
    felicia220felicia220 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dear All,
    I am completely over the whole wedding planning thing.  I just want to get married, which apparently is not possible without; chair covers, sashes, table clothes, a zillion pictures, flowers and whatever else someone has an opinion on. I love them all dearly but I just want everyone to stop holding me up and giving me advice on stuff I never asked their advice for.  Okay now I sound like a crazy bride, I'm not I promise, just stressed and it isn't easy trying to make everyone happy.  

I'd complain about work, but I don't have a job :(
  • Options
    carlaspeedcarlaspeed member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Felicia, I am with you, so sick and tired of everyone's opinion and this whole planning sucks up my time, I am giving myself until the end of the month to at least book all the vendors!!!!!!!!!!!  and get as much as I can, done, DONE, that's it! Wish that I could afford a wedding planner!

This is more like a 1:20 am sunday vent!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards