New Jersey
Options

il Tulipano brides

Hi ladies,

Just booked! Wondering what hotels you il Tul brides are going with. We looked at the Fairfield Inn and the Crown Plaza, we realllly liked Crown Plaza but no one was there to give us room pricing.

Thanks!

Re: il Tulipano brides

• Options
    mbcdefgmbcdefg member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I booked Hampton Inn and Suites in Fairfield (Tides bride, not il Tulipano) and a lot of people here have raved about it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also had reception at Il Tulipano, and we used the hampton inn, it was great, rooms were nice, service was good, shuttles worked out perfect, and the lounge was great for hanging out the night before and after the wedding.  Crown plaza never returned our calls so we nevered bothered!
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had my wedding there two years ago and used Hampton Inn as well. They were great to work with and the bridal suite was really nice!
    image image image Emily and Dan 03-15-2008 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My friend had her wedding their and we stayed at the Hampton Inn. It was really nice and their bridal suite was really nice.
    ~Chelsea~
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    goaliegirlgoaliegirl member
    First Comment Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I didn't get married there but when we were looking for hotels, the Crowne Plaza was awful to get in touch with, they never returned my calls, so I gave up on them.   We used the Hampton Inn in Fairfield and were very happy.  They were great to work with, the hotel was very nice, and their prices were reasonable.   One of the best things is that you get a free room the night of the wedding regardless of how many rooms are booked in your block, which some of the other hotels don't offer.
  • Options
    LisaNDansLisaNDans member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We just did this last week, so I have a lot of information for you.

I'm getting married at Il Tulipano and looked around at the hotels they offered. The Ramada was nasty. The Crowne Plaza was $139/night but no breakfast, shuttle, or complementary room for the bride and groom unless 20 or more rooms are booked. (The kicker was that if they didn't book with the group the rate was 115)  The Hampton Inn was nice, but we went with the Best Western in Fairfield ($99/nite, free suite for B/G, complimentary breakfast and the bar will stay open till 2 the night of your wedding)

Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards