New Jersey
Options

Addison Park

I am looking at Addison park for my upcoming wedding hopefully in March of next year. Has anyone looked there/booked there? Do you know the price range for a Saturday evening in March? TIA!

Re: Addison Park

• Options
    I don't know prices, because I haven't looked there for a wedding - but my senior prom was there, (gulp) 5 years ago now. It's a beautiful venue - the staircase is breathtaking for photos -  and the food was great, especially the Viennese hour.  Their grounds are lovely, too. Definitely worth a look!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    140 invited -- 118 are ready to party! -- 27 can't make it

• Options
    I am getting married there next May. You must go and see the place in person, it's even better in person and we got to try a ton of food and it was great!  The service they provided us was wonderful as well and enjoyed the staff. I only got prices as early as late April and Saturday started around $190 with tax and gratuity included. March most likely will be less.
  • Options
    I went to a wedding there! Good food! Pricey
  • Options
    im getting married at Addison next April! Just like mss274 said - GO see it in person! You will die as soon as you walk in like I did!! Its amazing! I went to visit yesterday to see how everything looks in April - love love love it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards