Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

ok so my wedding is 30 days away! I need your help...

so we were planning on having 20-30 people come to our wedding and have a insuite reception, but now all of a sudden we have 60 people! I'm afraid the vista suite will be too crowded now. what should i do?

Re: ok so my wedding is 30 days away! I need your help...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG!  This is my worst nightmare.  From what I have read, 60 will fit, but you may need to move the furniture around.  Have plenty of alcohol and food and crank up the AC a few hours before the reception because I am sure it will get hot.

If this doesn't work maybe you can look into hosting at one of the buffets?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lol i just noticed we're getting married the same day lol.  thanx for the advice! Where are u getting married?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Date twin!  Mandalay Bay with Vista suite reception. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ginamarie1985ginamarie1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    60 people will fit, its been done before.  I will have 55 in the Vista on the very next day!  I have the suite for the night of both your weddings too...we should keep an eye out, we will prob run into each other in the halls or something!  How crazy!
    "That's what you get for waking up in Vegas." ***My Wedding Bio!***
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahh this is why we tell brides don't assume who will and will not come! you never know! glad you posted this.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yea i'm getting married at mandalay bay Valley of the Falls at 7 p.m. with Vista suite reception. I booked the vista suite for the 20th and the 21st. I'm excited, but is it bad to want to get the wedding over with? The planning is way too stressful for me lol

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards