Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Where the hell is my pic?

Sorry Rach I can say hell right?  If not I'm sorry!  It just took me forever to figure out how to put it on and IT'S GONE!  Why?  Not that two champagne glasses aren't appropriate for me (haha nothing wrong with being double fisted!), but what happened to my pic!  (pouty face stomps feet!!!!!)

Re: Where the hell is my pic?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I was wondering where everyone's avatars went.  All of the changes The Knot has been making are annoying me.

And to join in on the vent, I would like to say to The Knot - I will decide when I am ready for The Nest, thank you very much. Please stop redirecting me whenever I sign in, you will not get rid of me that easy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The nest? ugh. what do you talk about there? I'm sorry, I'm still obsessed w/ my wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_hell-pic?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:040d1a82-4d3a-4d68-a9df-1f5c5a234632Post:95065104-2e23-4433-b837-fb390d5d44dd">Re: Where the hell is my pic?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was wondering where everyone's avatars went.  All of the changes The Knot has been making are annoying me. And to join in on the vent, I would like to say to The Knot - I will decide when I am ready for The Nest, thank you very much. Please stop redirecting me whenever I sign in, you will not get rid of me that easy.
    Posted by Olivea12[/QUOTE]
    Haha!! I posted about that too!! ::::FOOT STOMPS::: You can't make us!

FYI: Think if you go in a change avatar/sig then you can put the old pic back up....
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha mines is missing to!  What do we do now?
  • Options
    RachNRichRachNRich member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Knot Annie let us know last week on our Mod board that they avatar change was coming--but, for the life of me, I can't find the post. I *think* you should be able to go back in, and "resave" it---and it will come back.

When the boards switched formats last year, something similar happened --- and just resaving your sig work.

For me, I just went to "change avatar" in the left hand navagation menu, and picked one of my pictures that I had already uploaded at one point to use as my new avatar.

And, Ellen, you can say hell all you want; I'm not offended Laughing

ETA: I just tried to go in and "change my avatar" just to make sure I could do it, and I got an error message. I have a feeling that, since they just launched these new avatars, it will take a few days for them to get the bugs workout. Let me know if you have trouble changing it, or trying to chance it, and I will let Knot Annie know!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    keana123keana123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was thinking the same thing ellenalabama!
  • Options
    cinegradcinegrad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, so it's not just me.  I thought I must have screwed something up (still trying to get the hang of this discussion board stuff).
  • Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I didn't use the "Change my Avatar" link, but I went to "Update Profile" and then chose "Change my avatar and sig" and it worked fine.  I was getting tired of my inner bride anyway.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards