Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

ooohhh pebbs : )

hello doll!
 do you mind changing my reception site. we are no longer doing an aria insuite....we are having it on the North Deck at The Trump

Thank you!!

Re: ooohhh pebbs : )

• Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!  Well give us details woman!:)
  • Options
    edited December 2011

hahaa...Im getting up early tomorrow to go to the gym & update my planning bio!!! But Ive been working with Carolyn at the Trump and shes been great. I was searching for something different...I soooo didnt want a ballroom reception. So while in my crazy hunting I found the North Deck @ the trump and its beauitful!!! I have a great pic she sent me so Ill put it up in my planning bio in the am. Thank you sooo much for your reviews Sara...you saved me! And Im actaually happier now than I was with Aria!

• Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

That's awesome, I'm so glad you got it figured out, and on top of it you are happier now with it all:)!  That all sounds fantastic, and I can't wait to see the pic!  My curiousity is peaked now on this North Deck you speak of:) 

Congrats again, what a relief, definitely better you found out now than when there about Aria!  That's why I had to hop on a plane and see the Suites for myself, I didn't want to be disappointed after all the planning.

Anywho, look forward to the pic!

• Options
    ginamarie1985ginamarie1985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    junebug- do you by chance have any info on the Empire Penthouse at the Trump?? Also, how are their prices for food and bev?? Reasonable, or way overpriced like most of the hotels??  I'm curious...Thanks!
    "That's what you get for waking up in Vegas." ***My Wedding Bio!***
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    gina marie...sorry i didnt have any info about empire but it sounded great...i believe it was already booked so i didnt even ask any ? about it since I was not going to change my date.

As far as food and bev...it really wasnt that bad. We are having a heavy app reception with open bar...and then heavy apps I chose (they give you a TON to chose from) came out to a little more than Masterpiece. They didnt have any super cheap plated meals....cheapest started at about 50ish...but still...when we were looking at Margaritaville they were more than that. Open bar isnt too bad at all....it was actually I think the same price as Firefly..20/person an hour 30/person for 2 hours...38/person for 3 hours...and so on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats, we had the Madison and it was friggin awesome.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards