Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Pictures of Boulevard Suite at Planet Hollywood?

I'm scouring the internet for pictures of the Boulevard suite and we can't find much at all.  If anyone has pictures and is willing to share, I would appreciate it!

Thanks,

Minde & Jon

Re: Pictures of Boulevard Suite at Planet Hollywood?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Btw planet Hollywood now makes it near impossible to view and book those suites...
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I figured out how to book.  You just have to go through total rewards to book it online.  But they couldn't guarentee me a suite with a Pool Table....and I don;t feel like gambling the day of our wedding.
  • Options
    LasVegas2011LasVegas2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just had my wedding in the Boulevard suite.  It was amazing!!!! I actually booked the Panorama suite and was offered an upgrade for an extra $100 a night when we checked in.  So glad we took it.  I have some pictures.  If you give me your email address I can send them to you
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Hello!!! Can you send me the pictures of the PH boulevard suite? they want to upgrade us from the PANORAMA and I Want to know if its worth it getting married the 17 of December HELP ME PLEASE!!!! my email is pamelavinueza@hotmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards