ceremony down to 3---- 702 wedding the hawaiian outside weddings
                                      Cesars Palace
                                      Lakeside outside weddings

Reception-  el segundo
                   sugar factory

so far

what is everyones opinions

Re: Narrowed down choices

• we are having our ceremony at the flamingo. we were gunna do 702weddings....but flamingo ending up being a much better deal. we are going the orchid package. cashman is doing our ceremony photos. 35 4x6s and 24 5x7s in a deluxe album are included in the package BUT vegas groom said to make sure these dont need to be shipped to us cuz CASHMAN charges outrageous prices to ship. we get 90% off fed ex since fiance works for the airport so ill see if they can do it that way. but im going to email cashman to make sure.

after the 4pm ceremony we are going to do dinner at the wicked spoon at 6pm til 8pm

from 8pm we will have our limo pick us up, along with todd at the buffet to take all of our pics until midnight.

Limo takes us back to the flamingo and the night is over.....well, kinda ;-)

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_narrowed-down-choices?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:07526753-7916-4c60-a11b-cfa40cabbcc8Post:377438f1-92d6-4d19-a3e4-d5ee9ed8f8ba">Narrowed down choices</a>:
    [QUOTE]ceremony down to 3---- 702 wedding the hawaiian outside weddings                                       Cesars Palace                                       Lakeside outside weddings Reception-  el segundo                    sugar factory so far what is everyones opinions
    Posted by southerncutie[/QUOTE]
  • How many guests do you plan on having again? I've never heard of Lakeside Weddings but it sounds pretty far from the strip (just by the name). I would really calculate what's cheaper if you're going based off of prices. Say if you get a package includes room stays, which is cheaper. What comes with what etc. That's what we did basically. It was between Planet Hollywood, 702, and Caesars for us but 702 was kind of a way out from the strip and we wanted to stay on the strip and Caesars could hold more people as we initially planned on inviting more people.
  • doing at most 30 pple if all show up.  the lakeside is by always nd forever i think
  • Lakeside Weddings is almost as far off the strip as The Grove. If you take the freeway it can take 25 minutes or 45 minutes, depending on traffic/time of day. If you take the streets, and sometimes bus rentals have to, it's at least 45 minutes.

As an example: Last night @ 10pm it took almost 35 minutes in no traffic to take the streets from NYNY to Lakeside (I live in that community, close enough to see Lake Jacqueline).
  • ooo dang ok thanks for input i didnt know that
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards