Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

***Sara191431***

Hi there,

I was looking at your planning bio and I love the hair flowers you chose for your bridesmaids - can I ask where you found those?  I'm looking for something like that for my own hair, I just want a small splash of color but most of the hair flowers I've found are huge... thanks in advance!
Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: ***Sara191431***

• Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually got them from Forever 21 online.  They have a ton of that kind of stuff, and it's really cheap.  They may not have that exact one still but I pretty much guarantee they have something similar.  The one I got came with the fuschia one and black one and I want to say it was like $2 something.  You could always go into an actual store if they have any by you and see what they have too so you don't have to pay shipping.  Our locations didn't have a ton though, well compared to online at least.

I've been "borrowing" one of the BM's ones and wear it here and there, oops:)  But it is the perfect size, not to big.  (I'm wearing it in some of my engagement pics, fyi).

Good luck!
  • Options
    kdj2011kdj2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can I ask where you got your shoes?  I'm looking for something like that but in a dark purple color. 

TIA 
  • Options
    Sara191431Sara191431 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got them from Zappos.  Here's the link:

http://www.zappos.com/rsvp-angelique-fuchsia

Doesn't look like they have purple though in that specific style.  However, just search purple shoes, that site has a ton of shoes on there.  If you find some that are by that designer, RSVP, and they have the "foot petals" like mine do, they make the shoes wayyy more comfortable than other shoes I have.

Good luck!
  • Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much, I'll definitely check it out!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards