Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Cheeseburger Las Vegas or Pampas Churrascaria?

Re: Cheeseburger Las Vegas or Pampas Churrascaria?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We did a welcome event at Cheeseburger.  Review is in my bio.  It was ok in my opinion.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly, I think they are two distinctly different places and both could be good in their own way. Cheeseburger Las Vegas seems like it'd be more budget friendly, but I don't know that for a fact. Some people may not be into the whole skewers at the table thing. I dunno .... you know your guests best.

I'm totally no help. LOL
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    mhoneybee,

Thanks for pointing me to your review, it was extremely helpful.

ebonny,

I'm at a loss with this one...and trying to think of my guests but Im drawing a blank!

Thanks for the help!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If I were your guest I would say Cheeseburger.  LOL :0)
    Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you, I kinda feel the same way, if I had just came in town after a long flight I would probably want some comfort food. Based on the reviews I would just let them order off the menu though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't remember if it was this board or another site that where the bride had a pretty bad resevation problem with Pampas for their rehearsal dinner. (They ended up walking over to PF Changs with their 15 or people.) 

Cheesburger is good if you''re looking for casual and laid back.

If you want the Brazilian steakhouse thing, take a ride just south of Mandalay Bay to Town Sqaure - they have a Texas de Brazil.  Dinner is approx.$50 but be sure to make reservations, because the wait can be long.

http://www.texasdebrazil.com/
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Red,

I read a similar review but it was for Yolo's, that's the reason I'm not going with them. My main concern is the weather in January so I wanted to stay close to the hotel. I guess I better start looking outside though, I don't have very good vibes about these choices.

THX
  • Options
    kareevankareevan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cheeseburger Las Vegas is yummy...and everyone loves a good burger
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yolo's!  I seriously get those two mixed up!  *sorry*

oh you might also want to check out Grand Lux Cafe or Cheesecake Factory...I think they both have private rooms....
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards