Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

FINALLY PHOTOGRAPHER

Well I haven't posted for a while but today we FINALLY decided on Mike L FI and I love his style it was between him and Bently/Wilson so hard to chose but Courtney got back to me fast and I really like that!!!! For you ladies who had Mike L did you have getting ready shots  do they split up Mike/Courtney and capture shots on their own or do they assist  each other? Also do you have any advice on ANYTHING you would have done differently when it came to them? SORRY SO LONG! Thanks Ladies

Re: FINALLY PHOTOGRAPHER

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I posted this earlier about them today:) :

"Yay!! I would just suggest that you look thru pic's and get ideas of things you like so that you can let them know the general feel of how you want your pic's. Also make sure that you make yourself a list of people you must have pic's with. I did not do this because I was being laid back about it and that is the ONLY thing I wish I had done because I missed a few pic's with certain people because I was so nervous/excited all day that I forgot a few pic's I wanted. "

Also they mainly were with me getting ready but I am sure depending on where your FI is they might be able to work that out?

2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Thank you sooo much I just been missing in action on this board and I guess when you probably posted I was READING the drama from earlier and OMG cant believe what was going on earlier!!!! I had to laugh at that but I really do like Mike L work and so did my FI.  I am still in shock from reading the post from earlier.  I just want to say for record Eva,  Moneybee, Stinkerbell and OliviaALL have been helpful in our wedding planing so Please dont stop posting LADIES!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha! It was crazy! But even thou I used MikeL , I still think everyone should try and be respectful of each others choices :) and Eva was just trying to act as someone neutral. and.....I am not going anywhere:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sounds good cause you have helped us we are going with gimmesomesurgar for our cake and I cant wait (Red Velvet  yum)!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Yeah! Congrats on booking Mike L.

And just to be clear, I like Mike's style. He was on my photog list and I did have contact with Courtney, so it's not like I thought his photos were horrible at all...not one bit! ;-)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Good for you!  You will not be dissapointed in going with Mike.

My contact we have 2 photographers  and an assistant.

Mike and his assistant will be with my men at the house and Courtney will be will be with me and my ladies in our Hotel.  We have them from about 1-11 pm.

We are not seeing eachother before the ceremony so once we do get together they will obviously be doing their thing.

We are having our guests taking portraits taken with Sinatra as our gifts to our family and friends and Courtney Said that she will send her assistant to do those photos.

So yeah depends on how long you book them for but they are all over the place with getting ready shots.  Be prepared to feel like a celeb!

And just for the record MIKE IS THE BEST. Period
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards