Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Booked some E time @ the Boneyard!

I'm just excited... needed somewhere to shout it from....

Secured a date/time to shoot an E-session at Neon Boneyard!  FI and I are going down mid March to finalize a lot of things... venue walk thru/discussion of decor/lighting with planner, menu and drink taste (rough huh?), order cake, take tux measurements, and now E-SESSION AT NEON BONEYARD!!! so pumped about that!

A lot to accomplish in 1.5 days before we continue our journey to a good friends wedding in Miami, FL... but hey... someone's got to do it!  Ok... I'll stop shouting now... at least on this board... :) I will def be doing some happy dances at home in the near future! Cheers! Happy Veteran's Day and have a great weekend y'all!

Re: Booked some E time @ the Boneyard!

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay, so exciting!  You'll definitely get some awesome shots there, congrats!  Who's your photographer?
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    goodtobekinggoodtobeking member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Ooooo love your sig pic! Maybe peeped your bio too... love all your pics! But of course the BY ones make me super smiley! You two are our style... the whole... "hey we are jumping in the neon boneyard" and "just stealing kisses between big neon signs being rennovated"!!! love it!

We are having Mike L shoot us... (wait... photoshoot us hah)... We have him and Courtney booked for our big day so it will be nice to get to know them beforehand!

• Options
    direy25direy25 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks so much!  We had SO much fun shooting there - even H enjoyed himself.  You guys will have a blast - I've heard nothing but rave reviews about Mike & Courtney.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    starryeyed77starryeyed77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nice!  Im trying to do this as well if I can find a date that works.   Look forward to seeing the pics!
  • Options
    Mango9Mango9 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Booking the boneyard was the best decicion that we made!  There are so many great places to take pictures there!  Plus it just oozes old school Vegas.

I just did a shoot with Mike and Courtney at the Boneyard (In Sept).  The pictures are amazing!  We don't really get/take out pictures together so it was kind of intimidating, but they made us totally comfortable, plus they are just awesome!!!

• Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    That is sweet!!! I am trying to find a date that works for us to do our shoot there too!!

Not sure if we will use the same photographer that we had for our wedding though.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!  I LOVE Mike and Courtney's photos - I can't wait to work with them!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How exciting! I love boneyard pics!
  • Options
    jessjones1989jessjones1989 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    **wallacje you have a PM**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards