Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Checks and Thank Yous and Recommendations! PIP

I mostly lurk around these parts, but my wedding is coming up fast and I just want to say that NONE of it would have gotten done without this awesome board!

In the last few weeks, I've gotten my photographer (Mike L), my hair dressers (Francesca Lombardo), my invitations, and my bridal jewelery.

When I went on my scouting trip, I only knew where to go and who to talk to because of all the helpful threads and reveiws here on the board!

We're only a few months out, and I'm breathing easy knowing that pretty much everything is done. Now, I can focus on me and my fiance and just enjoy the rest of our time as "engaged" before we get married. Ha!

Here's some AW pictures!

Dress

Oh, and because she is just awesome. I want to shout out Etsy seller sabtisdesigns for the awesome bridal jewelery I purchased. She did a custom listing for me, shortened the bracelet I wanted, and it was all delivered within 4 days!

Bracelet

Earrings

My invitations were also ordered through Etsy and though I haven't gotten them yet, I'm super excited. They are Vegas-y without being too Vegas-y. If that makes any sense.

Invitations

Again, that's so much everyone! I couldn't have done it without you all!

-- Thoughts become things, choose the good ones! --

Re: Checks and Thank Yous and Recommendations! PIP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards