Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Bridal Expo

Woo hoo, Bridal Expo today!  Hope everyone has fun and gets lots of fun stuff.  And hopefully no one gets poured on in the parking lot.. it's getting nasty out there!

Re: Bridal Expo

• Options
    Have fun...I went last year
    *MyBio-> 07.05.2012* UPDATED: 06/08* Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2012
    Have fun. I hope you find some great deals. I got a great deal on a photobooth.
  • Options
    I went last year and got an amazing deal on my photobooth. Have fun!
  • Options
    I think the photobooths were a big hit! I was sold. Didn't book cause I purposely left my checkbook. Maybe they'll honor their price for people who were there and were interested....
    Wedding Countdown Ticker MRS WRIGHT TO BE :)
  • Options
    I loved shutterbooth, was a bit dissapointed with the other ones that were there though.. but we loved them!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_bridal-expo?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1002188a-dea5-475e-9fdc-f6104d183b46Post:d3d31e71-9dec-440c-a70b-6261eea3a34f">Re: Bridal Expo</a>:
    [QUOTE]I loved shutterbooth, was a bit dissapointed with the other ones that were there though.. but we loved them!
    Posted by udream05[/QUOTE]

You won't be disappointed if you book them! They were a huge hit at our wedding!
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    FI's not too into photobooths but since it seems like I"m the one making most of the decisions, I might just slip it in there.  I'm still trying to figure out if my friend is going to DJ or if we're going to have to hire a dj so if there's room in the budget we'll definitely go with them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards