Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

AW: my WC at CP

Shani, SOOO sweet.  If you are going to be booking your ceremony at CP I highly recommend you request her if you can.  She has been so nice and helpful (and I realize the silly/ridiculous CP costs & charges are not her fault). My aisle runner and rose petals arrived there today and she took the time to email me and me know she has them and will be keeping them safe.  Not all WC's would do that...

Re: AW: my WC at CP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I have Lindsay and I haven't been too pleased with her, her email responses are pretty blunt and I've been trying for a week to get a hold of her with all my finalization details. I just sent her an email. So I'm jealous of you & your attentive WC!
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_aw-wc-cp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:1028699f-df5c-4a05-b5bc-82772f487abaPost:fbf89db2-4d57-40b1-83e9-92e8eb393304">Re: AW: my WC at CP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have Lindsay and I haven't been too pleased with her, her email responses are pretty blunt and I've been trying for a week to get a hold of her with all my finalization details. I just sent her an email. So I'm jealous of you & your attentive WC!
    Posted by krismarie621[/QUOTE]

This makes me appreciate Shani even more!  Sorry you're having troubles. You should have everything finalized already...that's not good on her part.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_aw-wc-cp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1028699f-df5c-4a05-b5bc-82772f487abaPost:3df57996-e840-4268-bd5a-7acdb959196d">Re: AW: my WC at CP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: my WC at CP : This makes me appreciate Shani even more!  Sorry you're having troubles. You should have everything finalized already...that's not good on her part.
    Posted by aegrish[/QUOTE]

I know, we're less than 4 weeks away now! So I'm getting a tad bit stressed. So yes - definitely appreciate Shani!
  • Options
    wallacjewallacje member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I don't have Shani, she sounds awesome. I have Melissa, she has been pretty responsive and helpful, no complaints here yet.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_aw-wc-cp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1028699f-df5c-4a05-b5bc-82772f487abaPost:fbf89db2-4d57-40b1-83e9-92e8eb393304">Re: AW: my WC at CP</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have Lindsay and I haven't been too pleased with her, her email responses are pretty blunt and I've been trying for a week to get a hold of her with all my finalization details. I just sent her an email. So I'm jealous of you & your attentive WC!
    Posted by krismarie621[/QUOTE]
    Oh no! Lindsay is my WC!
     I have only emailed her once to ask her a question. She was pretty quick to respond, but very vague.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thats great.. I have Ashley and she is very short in her responses. Half the time she does not even answer the questions in my emails. 
    So be grateful for Shani!! :)
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I so am.  I will probably send or give her something after the wedding and write her a good wedding wire review.  She has been so responsive and made the planning process so easy and stress free.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_aw-wc-cp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1028699f-df5c-4a05-b5bc-82772f487abaPost:f11e7fd2-9a73-4dae-8823-de773e79dbf0">Re: AW: my WC at CP</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: my WC at CP : Oh no! Lindsay is my WC!  I have only emailed her once to ask her a question. She was pretty quick to respond, but very vague.
    Posted by CamilleJon[/QUOTE]

She's been quick to respond for me up until this point (mind you she JUST emailed me and said it's "wedding season" but she hasn't forgotten about me - hum), but like you, I find her kind of vague and/or blunt/not super friendly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have Melissa, and I have had no complaints in my dealings with her so far!  I met her in person at my scouting trip back in January which was so nice and extra comforting.  However, I haven't had any questions since then, so I haven't had any contact.  I just emailed this morning...I have yet to hear back, which is fine its not a big deal, but I am starting to have mini-panic moments that maybe it has been so long that something changed.....so I'm glad to see that wallacje has her too :)  that must mean she is still around.

good timing for this post, for me!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I requested Shani because of all the great things I've heard. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    anybody have debbie?  that's apparently who i'll have.

let me know how your experience has been!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have Lindsay, too. We haven't dealth with her too much yet, but she's answered all of our questions within a reasonable time. She's blunt, but so are we so we don't mind! Hehe. She was super helpful with booking the room- we had a ton of questions and requests.
  • Options
    aegrishaegrish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If any one you want the 'finalization info" ahead of time PM me!  I will be more than happy to send it to you so you don't have sticker shock over the extras.  For example, I had my heart set on a unity candle ceremony, until I saw it was $150!  That was crazy. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011

AE - I just PM'ed you! 

• Options
    crow99crow99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_aw-wc-cp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1028699f-df5c-4a05-b5bc-82772f487abaPost:09b5c350-cdbc-47ac-bd8d-408ad4f44d16">Re: AW: my WC at CP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Thats great.. I have Ashley and she is very short in her responses. Half the time she does not even answer the questions in my emails.  So be grateful for Shani!! :)
    Posted by Dionesjumpingthebroom[/QUOTE]

This has been our experience too - she does seem to try just not the responses I always expect, hoping it will get better closer to the day!
  • Options
    crow99crow99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://lasvegas.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_aw-wc-cp?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:91Discussion:1028699f-df5c-4a05-b5bc-82772f487abaPost:9efcb578-72b8-4bf5-9fe1-c2c27e328bc5">Re: AW: my WC at CP</a>:
    [QUOTE]If any one you want the 'finalization info" ahead of time PM me!  I will be more than happy to send it to you so you don't have sticker shock over the extras.  For example, I had my heart set on a unity candle ceremony, until I saw it was $150!  That was crazy. 
    Posted by aegrish[/QUOTE]

Would you mind emailing it through to me? crow3@hotmail.com

Thanks!
  • Options
    nawnabanawnanawnabanawna member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @jenjen I got married on 5-19-2011 and Debbie was my coordinator. She was super easy to deal with, and always had an answer for me very quickly when I emailed her. She was also super sweet the day of the wedding, helping to calm not only my own nerves, but my parent's as well. She even went above and beyond to satisfy some of my more difficult requests. I give her 2 thumbs up :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards