Nevada-Las Vegas

Valley of The falls @ Mandalay Bay

Hi Ladies:I just got married here July 12, 2009 at 3:00pm. It was absolutely beautiful and everything I hoped it would be, inspite of it being 110 degrees. Cashman studios sent an awesome photographer who took the best wedding photos I've ever seen...we ended up buying all of them. My wedding coordinator Aleena was a pleasure to work with and very helpful even up to the day before when we realized how hot it was going to be and placed an order for water for everyone.(I strongly suggest you do this). For group dining we dealt with Kathryn who is absolutely amazing. She responds to all your emails and works hard to ensure your dinner is perfect. We had our reception dinner at Stripsteak. The waiters were great, the food was delicious and we were even able to have our first dance. I would highly recommend you having your dream wedding here. My guests were totally impressed and have not stopped talking about it.Good luck to those of you with weddings coming up, you won't regret it!

Re: Valley of The falls @ Mandalay Bay

• edited December 2011
    Thats Awesome!!! Congratulations. My fiance and I checked out the valley of the falls a few weeks ago. It was definitely in consideration but we ended up booking at Emerald at Queensridge right outside of Vegas. Glad it worked out!
    BFP 9/19/10 Blighted Ovum 10/11/10 D&C 10/26/2010 BFP#2 3/14/11 EDD 11/21/11 **Praying for a sticky baby** my blog:http://www.fitmomnetwork.com/apps/blog/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and thanks for the report. We've just booked to get married there next June. It looks really beautiful.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the review! We're doing our scouting trip this September for our wedding Sept 2010, and Valley of the Falls is our first consideration. I'm glad to hear that everything was so great!
  • Jdelo041010Jdelo041010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What wonderful feedback!  We are booked to get married there next April 2010.  I couldn't find much online for pictures, but the place on MB's site looks beautiful.  We actually are working with Kathryn for our group dining as well.  Do you have any pictures you would mind sharing?  Congrats as well!! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards