Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Venetian anyone?

Hi all, I've been lurking on these posts for a while and was wondering if anyone is getting married in the Venetian? We've booked the chapel there for January. I was also wondering if any one has had pics taken there? I'd love to have a peak. Thanks, Carol

Re: Venetian anyone?

• Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Auguri got married there, here is a link to her bio http://www.freewebs.com/brangela2009/Quite a few Knotties have had photos outside the Venetian and some inside. If you go to the Knotties list and look through some of the bios you should be able to find plenty for inspiration
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Venetian has a done of photo opportunites! Its an amazing place!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am just checking in during a layover on our honeymoon and am so glad that I did!  We just got married at the Venetian this past Saturday and it was so wonderful.  I still have to post pics and reviews but I was very happy with the entire experience.  Sage was my coordinator and she was incredible.  Our package included the photographer for one hour but we also had Todd Wilson for 8 hours to do a strip tour and cover the reception.  The photos from Cashman were much better than I expected but I would definitely get an outside photographer if you want more than just the traditional posed photos.  I will post a link to my photos and my reviews soon...hopefully.  I'm doing the honeymoon thing now, but will try and get those out soon.  Good luck with the planning and you will love the Venetian.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You will love the Venetian!  After our wedding, all of our guests are going to be eating at the Grand Lux, a restaurant there.  Pictures are gorgeous...you will not regret!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Auguri, have a great time on your honeymoon - I can't wait to see your pics & reviews when you get back. Rachel - when's your wedding? We're going to have our reception in a private room at Canaletto at Venetian.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married there as well On Oct 12th. We are having our ceremony on the bridge and have booked an extra hour of photography as we are not going to use an outside photographer. Our reception will be at Maggiano's. My planner is Patty Abbass. So, far so good she has been quick to respond to any of my questions/concerns/comments. So, it just about what actually happens that day and how it goes. I am VERy excited
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I do a lot of my scouting on Flickr, type "las vegas venetian wedding" in the search box and you'll find a decent number of pictures there. Unfortunately, there aren't quite as many photos as I usually find, but that should keep you busy for a while! The Venetian is a BEAUTIFUL place to take wedding photos, but careful.. if you aren't staying in the hotel or having your festivities there, they tend to be a little "shoo shoo"!
  • Options
    rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are getting married on January 16. We have about 30 people flying out from Wisconsin (we live in Madison). We are so excited! My MOH lives out there so I have been to Vegas quite a few times over the last four years. Venetian, Paris, and Ceasars are still my favorites! Good luck with all the wedding planning! Maybe I will see you out there if you are going the same weekend. :-)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards