Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Price of Floral?

Hello,I am just curious how much you all are paying for your bouquets and your bridal party bouquets. Who in Vegas are you using if it is not provided in your package? I got a quote of $200 for my boquet and about $ 78 for my bridesmaids (each). I didn't realize they were that expensive. Is this about average??Thanks so much!
BFP 9/19/10 Blighted Ovum 10/11/10 D&C 10/26/2010 BFP#2 3/14/11 EDD 11/21/11 **Praying for a sticky baby** my blog:http://www.fitmomnetwork.com/apps/blog/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Price of Floral?

• Options
    atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It all depends on where you are getting married. The hotels on the strip usually require you to use their floral, and a lot of packages have some allowance built in. The upgrade for my bouquet was $180 over and above the allowance, mostly because I was specifically requesting orchids and they are expensive.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My wedding package included my flowers, FI's bout., GM bout. and BM flowers. But because I asked to have the dozen rose BM bouq. separated into two 6-rose bouq.'s (I have 2 BM's) I was charged an extra $40.I've heard of some girls getting their flowers from Costco and then making their own bouq.
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our chapel will not allow outside flowers, although they will allow outside silk flowers.It will cost $150 for my upgrade, which is just adding delpinum and hibiscus? to the bouquet. They were going to charge me $100 to add delphinium and more roses to my moh bouquet, but I declined that upgrade.To help cut on costs, I ordered jeweled corsages and bouts from below:http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=21245801I thought it would be something different and it cost me all of $10 a piece, plus I got a custom necklace and earrings to match the jewels in the moh's jewelry.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My venue did allow me to use an outside vendor. I am using Rosey Posey Floral. Michelle is awesome. For my bouquet (mango lilies and mochara orchids), 3 BM bouquets, 2 kissing balls, 1 throwaway, 3 corsages (lilies), and flowers for hair, I am paying less than $400. I was looking for vibrants reds and oranges at a good price, so the other bouquets will be gerbera daisies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards