Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Strip Photo Tour

Does anybody have any suggestions for a photographer to do a photo tour of the Strip and/or Fremont Street?

Re: Strip Photo Tour

• Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using T0ner Photography (tonerphotography.com). She does offer a 2-hour strip tour with limo package.Bentley & Wilson also does photo tours, and I'm sure some of the other photogs on the Vegas knottie info/faq do as well. There are some pretty inexpensive photogs on Craigslist as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've booked Chelsea Nicole. Melissaandjosh has great engagement pics taken by her. I'm pretty sure that almost any photog will go with you on a strip tour.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have booked a las vegas strip wedding through http://www.sceniclasvegasweddings.com/. They include strip photography in the package. I'm sure they also do the strip photo tour packages without the wedding included. Their prices are great! We booked the strip package #2 and are getting 50 shots at two locations plus the limo, minister, and wedding service for only 399, plus they threw in an extra 30 shots for free! And all shots will be on a dvd with rights for copies. The photographer is Trey Tomsk
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi starlightstarbright Im getting married in 2 monthes time and we are doing a strip tour, i have my photographer for 8 hours. and quite alot of this is tourin the hotels. Im getting married at TI, abd after the ceremony im taking him over to the wynn for cocktails in parasol down, photos around the grounds and photos at The Ventian. Then at 4 we have our hummer metting us, so the list for the tour is vegas sign, Planet hollywood, Paris hotel, Belalgio and i want the last hour down freemont st. i found some great shots of what i have found of a couple around the red barn cocktail sign. So in 3 motnhes time i will be back with photos, im in america for 3 weeks in total, so it will take me a while go through them after. There is a few other good signs down there too, if you send me your email address i will send them by email to you.      
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went with Bentley and Wilson, you can contact Todd, he is great to work with and I have heard many great things about him from everyone on the board.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards