Nevada-Las Vegas

Caesar's Palace - Venus Garden brides!

Has anyone asked their WC if the green ivy wrapped around the pillars can be removed for their ceremony? I think I would like it better without it.Also, does anyone know if flowergirls are allowed to drop petals?TIA!
BFP #1 MM/C discovered at 8w2d, loss 11/18/11
I'll hold you in my heart until I hold you in heaven
BFP #2 7/7/12, EDD 3/14/13, stick baby stick!
image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Caesar's Palace - Venus Garden brides!

• atlcatloveratlcatlover member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I was there for my scouting trip the pillars did not have the ivy on them so  it shouldn't be a problem.
  • edited December 2011
    You have to pay to have the ivy wrapped.From my Caesar's contract: Venue Policies:  Caesars Palace does not allow any items to be thrown prior/during/after the wedding ceremony.  These items include but are not limited to: Rice, Bird Seed, Confetti, and Excessive Petals.  Bubbles are allowed in the outside venues only.
  • edited December 2011
    Oh good! I'm glad you asked that... I'm not a big fan of the ivy either.
  • edited December 2011
    They never told us anything about having to pay to put up the ivy. When we asked if they usually keep it up there for a wedding they said yes they do.
  • SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Okay now you've got me worried. I'm going to email my WC and find out for sure, and I will let all of you ladies know. Thanks!
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I must of only seen photo's without the ivy... hmm i'll wait to see what your reply is from your WC! We are using bubbles instead of confetti! We have little bottles for all our guests which we will place on the pews with the fans and programs
  • SunnyCanadianSunnyCanadian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK I have an answer! This is what my WC emailed back to me: We can remove the ivy. It is a $200 upgrade fee however we do put it up and take it down often, pls just let me know. Your flower girl can drop petals. We ask if we order fresh ones for you that they are light in color so as not to stain our walkway or your dresses however you may bring silk petals in any color if you like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards