Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Looking for Limo service, help!

I need transportation for my guests from the wedding to the reception back to the hotel. Any suggestions? Thank You all for your help, you are the best. 

Re: Looking for Limo service, help!

• Options
    ahendricks23ahendricks23 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to use Bel Trans because they are very reasonable. I have seen some mixed reviews on here about, but can't beat the price. I am getting married at the end of this month (23 days!!!) so I can let you know how the are then! Good luck!
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    lots of people have had good service with earth limos. i thought their fees were reasonable when i looked at them.although i haven't seen any reviews of bell trans lately, they were getting very bad reviews about 6 months back from bride after bride.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Presidental Limos. When I called and booked the party bus they were incredibly helpful and friendly.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Venetian10...I am doing the same...transporting all guests to/from hotel to reception.How many guests do you have?  I booked with Earth Limos...their rates are very reasonable.  I reserved two limo buses with them that will fit a total of 50 ppl.  I am paying $600 (including tips) in total.Check out my planning bio (sig line) for pictures of the limo buses.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards