Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Best Location for Daytime photos?

For those of you who have been to Vegas before... What hotels are the best for photos? We are going to spend a lot of time before the ceremony taking bridal party photos but I do not want to travel all over the place (we are going to do that at night after the ceremony). What hotels do you think we could get the best daytime backdrops out of? If you could PIP also, that would be wonderful!!! TIA!

Re: Best Location for Daytime photos?

• Options
    aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're planning on hitting Bellagio, Venetian, and Paris on our daytime strip tour.  They're all in pretty close proximity to each other, so we shouldn't have to do too much running around.  I've seen some really great daytime shots of all three.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Strip tour pics in my married bio are organized and labeled by location, and we did about six locations during the day, so that might help you choose.I think some of my faves are at Mandalay Bay Valley of the Falls and Bellagio, but really, it all depends on what kind of atmosphere you're going for. The Vegas Sign or Fremont Street are really fun, too.Hope this helps!- Diane
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Diane, your married bio link isnt working.  :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Weird. Thanks for the heads up. Hope the Knot didn't eat it. If I get it figured out, I'll page you.
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    THANKS!!! I would love to see it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards