Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Think the Knot Ate My Married Bio

As some of you have noticed, the link to my Knot married bio, no longer works. It just redirects to my Nest bio. Same thing happens when I try to look at the "my community" settings on the Knot.Anyone else with two bios having the same problem? Any response from the Knot? I'm hoping it's something that can be fixed because my computer recently died and lost a lot of my files, so I no longer have the html code I used to create it. Ugh...TIA for any help you can offer!- Diane

Re: Think the Knot Ate My Married Bio

• Options
    edited December 2011
    When I click on your username it automatically brings up the Nest Bio but there's a my planning bio link there under your user picture which takes me to your wedding bio.   (?)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ....and when I click on your links in your siggy.. the first one leads to the planning bio under Diane_B username. hope you get it all figured out, you do have to click here and there to find the right ones.    :/
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used to be the MOD for the West Coast of Florida (I got too busy with work and gave the position to another knottie more active on the board).This was a huge discussion months ago on the MOD board.  Unfortunately, this is a problem that they still need to fix. I don't think you are going to be able to recover it. (this is why a lot of girls use other web hosts) Once you become "Married" through the knot, it automatically starts directing you to the nest and you are supposed to create a nest bio. If you want to you can recreate a married bio through mywedding.com, its very easy to just upload photos. (I am personally dying to see your pics!)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh yay! The "link to planning bio" does bring up my married bio. Phew! At least it's still there.Now I just have to figure out how to link to it from my siggy, but that should be the easy part.Thanks, ladies!
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah i mentioned it a couple of months ago...i was looking for your bio for sites on the strip and yours has good ones. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards