Nevada-Las Vegas

Quick Lunch?

Hey all!!  I am getting married next June at Mandalay Bay Valley of the Falls at 11am.  I was wanting to have a quick low key lunch with our wedding party and guests (about 50-60 people total).  I was planning on getting Jason's Deli to do the food.  I am trying to find a low key place where we can all eat and then split up.  I am not wanting anything fancy, since I don't plan on decorating or anything, but was wondering if you guys had any ideas??  Thank you in advance!!
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Quick Lunch?

• edited December 2011
    Your best bet is getting a suite like Vista Suite at Mbay if you want to get Jason's Deli.
  • ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome to the boards!If you want Jason's Deli to cater, then maybe an in-suite reception would suit you? There are plenty of great suites for all budgets that would fit a crowd that size.Most hotels on the strip have big suites, but not all of the bigger ones are listed on the websites. If you phone the hotels, you'll be able to get quotes. Have a look at the Vegas FAQ for lists of Knottie recommended vendors and loads of bio's.
  • ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, if you let us know a bit about what your budget is, we'll be able to give more specific recommendations.
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're getting a Vista suite and doing Jason's Deli for the pre-wedding lunch and Masterpiece Cuisine for the reception, both in-suite.  You may also start calling around to some of the buffets and see if they have a semi-private area where you can do lunch.  What sort of budget are you looking at?
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • bobbiward20bobbiward20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you all so much for that advice.  I hadn't thought about the budget!!! I will call around and see what I find out!!!!  :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards