Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

So it's 11 days before my wedding and....

My reception photographer cancelled.  He's got some interesting reasons why and I'm just distraught...

Re: So it's 11 days before my wedding and....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no! I am so sorry to here that....any back up photog's you liked? or maybe a family member who is good with a camera...
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks!i would look at the photographers the knot has listed and start calling to see if anyone can do it on short notice. i would explain to the what happened with other photographer.
  • Options
    kikibabykikibaby member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awful!  I am so sorry.  I'm sure you can find someone in Vegas.  What a jerk, though.  If it was me, his reasoning better be that his leg was just cut off.  I'd probably still suggest a wheelchair.
  • Options
    2livesas12livesas1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try contacting: Mike Lichtenwalner Photography 702-353-2804 mikelphotos.com or Email courtney@mikelichtenwalner.com They will be doing my pictures in Dec 2009.
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh no! So sorry- hope you sort it out
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's horrible!  I hope you find another photographer. 
  • Options
    ms_mogwaims_mogwai member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's awful! What is his reason? Also, which photographer was it?If you had a contract, does it say anything about him arranging an alternative in this kind of situation?Hope it all works out for you!
  • Options
    chelsy1002chelsy1002 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Call Cardin Creative. www.cardincreative.com 702-318-1139
  • Options
    rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!!!  Call Mindy at Sun Bean Photography right away!  She is doing our reception and is EXTREMELY reasonable for pricing.  See if she can help you!  Tell her Rachel Wenger sent you.702-340-5415www.sunbeanphotography.com
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for all the replies everybody.  I had chosen to let an aquaintenance who is just starting his photography business do the pictures.  We're having the chapel professional for the actual ceremony, but I wanted another for the reception.  After he came to me and cancelled, not long after I posted on here he came back and said he realized what a jerk he'd been and is now doing our reception for free.  Especially since he's using it for experience and his portfolio.  After much discussion my FI and I decided to let him do the pictures but none of the photo retouching as we had previously planned.  I have a friend who's an amazing graphic artist that can do real magic and she offered to do them for us.  The last two days have just been so stressful!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards