Nevada-Las Vegas

Tell me your favorite casual and fine dining restaurants on the strip...

Hey all, I'm putting the finishing touches on the borchure I'll send to all our RSVP'd guest a few weeks before. I have a small section listing casual and fine dining restaurant suggestions for guest (probably room for 7-10 of each). I know the places that we like, but don't want to miss any. What are your must-visit restaurants for both pricey dinner and a quick bite? Thanks so much for your help.

Re: Tell me your favorite casual and fine dining restaurants on the strip...

• edited December 2011
    casual- macyo's, islands, olive garden, ruby Tuesdays, macaroni grill.and there is always the stand by everyone seems to love, In and Out burger.Fine- Panevinos is by far my favorite!
  • aerinpegadrakaerinpegadrak member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check on Yelp.com for some recommendations. The "restaurants" page on my website just embeds the information from Yelp.
    This is a neglected planning bio.
    This is a belated married bio, with no reviews yet because I'm lazy.

Sometimes I feel like people think that brides are delicate little flower princesses who get all dressed up and pretty for one special moment of their dreams, when really they're just normal people who just happen to be getting married. Things shouldn't have to be sugar-coated for grown-ass women. -mstar284
  • edited December 2011
    I was thinking of places that are found only in Las Vegas (or feature Las Vegas as one of their few locations) for the casual places rather than nationwide chains. All I have is Burger Bar at Mandalay Place so far.
  • edited December 2011
    check out Vegas.com and dining. they list a lot of restaurants and give price ranges.
  • edited December 2011
    Roy's, Lawry's Both chains but really good chains.  That aren't everywhere. Stack - is awesome at mirageCafe Bellagio -r Prime @ Bellagio. The brew pub - Monte Carlo. Sushi Samba - The Venetian. Mix Resturant - The Hotel Mandalay bay Awesome ViewAureole - Mandalay BayCraftsteak - MGM Grand    The Grotto - Golden Nugget if you happen to be going down town.Top of the world - Stratosphere    
  • edited December 2011
    i really liked mon ami gabi at paris.  try the filet with merlot butter...yummy.  i think they have another location in vegas but i never heard of it beforei agree with burger bar...that place rocks!blt burger at mirage was also good for casual.  we enjoyed hanging out there.canaletto in venetian...food was good there, atmosphere was cute.le provencal at paris was decent...i'd say it's more casual but not as casual as burger bar
  • edited December 2011
    I also made a similar brochure! I put Serendipity 3 on there. I realize it's in NYC too, but it's new to Vegas and it's casual and "relatively" inexpensive for Vegas. Earl of Sandwich is the best value on the strip for a high end sandwich -in Planet Hollywood. What hotel are most of your guests staying at? I tried to form my lists around where most guests would be so it would be easier on them. Mine are at MBay/Four Seasons/Luxor so I had Strip Steak and Border Grill on my list as good options closeby.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards