Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

*eve21*

I hope that your wedding was fantastic! I wanted to check and see how the dinner went at Giorgio's. Our wedding is 3 weeks away!

Re: *eve21*

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We just got back from our wedding/honeymoon, it was so great!! Too bad it's all over again already!! With Giorgio's everything worked out perfectly! The food was amazing and the waiters were so attentive always making sure we had enough to drink and eat! We were pleasantly surprised with Giorgio's! Wish I could go back and have the whole reception all over again!! Hope you will have the same great experience with them as we had! Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I am so happy to hear that everything went well. We leave for Vegas a week from tomorrow and get married next Friday. I hope our experience at Giorgio's is as great as your was!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! Yes we were very surprised with how great everything turned out! Good luck and let me know how everything went!! ;O)You can also write me at: eva.kaiser@rocketmail.comif you like.Enjoy your time in Vegas!! We can't wait to go back!! ;O)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will definitely email you when we get back!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards