Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Rings...

We are off to Vegas  tomorrow for a pre-wedding scouting trip. It's stressful...I'm trying to plan everything now for our July wedding. I don't have my ring yet....ring shopping  during the 10 days we are there. Ladies any ideas on where to go? I'm from canada so most of the stores are different.  Prices is important...ThanksLaura

Re: Rings...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love The Jewelers on Western. They've done all of our rings and whatnot. The men's titanium rings are especially cheap (Fi's was $75).
  • Options
    RosymomRosymom member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I can't help, we got all our rings online!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My fi got my engagement ring at Michael E. Minden Diamond Jewelers inside the Fashion Show Mall. His family has been shopping there for years, and they are very helpful. Their prices are also very good. My ring is a 1/2ct solitare SI1 colorless and it was about $1200 after tax! It's an amazing stone, and I think that's a really great price. I had it appraised for insurance after, and it appraised at $1870, so I'd say we got a pretty darn good deal!!.Also, Ultra Diamonds generally has great prices, ESEPCIALLY on men's bands. There are quite a few locations in Vegas, so I would recommend checking out their website and pick the location nearest the hotel you will be staying in. Their website is www.ultradiamonds.com This way, you can check out what they have before you come!Good luck, and I hope you have a great time! Make sure you pack some warm clothes, it's getting pretty cold here!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cold? Nah...It's calling for snow here in Calgary...61 isn't great, hoping it will warm up for part of our stay. We are driving down tonight 20hrs...woo hoo can't wait.  LOL...I'll check out the fsm...thx for all the help. Is the Maggiano's that wonderful? Seen a ton of posting on here...Laura
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using Maggiano's also. It's a really reasonable price for a great menu that includes an open bar. The service is great, and so far the special events coordinator has been delightful to work with. The room has a nice comfortable ambiance, and you can have the food served family style, so you need very minimal decorations. I think that for the price, it's the best bang for your buck, especially when you factor in that the food is great and the service is even greater!It's in the fashion show mall, so maybe try it out for lunch while you're there ring shopping? =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We will 4sure...I'll be back with the scoop on the Vegas weddings. This is my 20th trip to Vegas...I can party, shop, gamble ....but I know nothing about weddings...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards