Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

BellaBride Hair and Make-up vendor

Has anyone used BellaBride for their hair and makeup. I tried booking with Lori White but she was booked for my date. So then I went to the glamsquad and they have availability but they are more expensive. BellaBride is a bit more affordable for me and my girls but I was wondering if anyone has used them and has any good or bad things to say...Thanks so much ladies!
BFP 9/19/10 Blighted Ovum 10/11/10 D&C 10/26/2010 BFP#2 3/14/11 EDD 11/21/11 **Praying for a sticky baby** my blog:http://www.fitmomnetwork.com/apps/blog/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: BellaBride Hair and Make-up vendor

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Michelle from Bella Brides did my hair/makeup, was satisfied.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michelle did my hair and make-up and my BP make-up.  We were all really pleased with how it turned out, and she was very nice.  My bio has pics and a review. :)  Good luck!
  • Options
    amykay31amykay31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm in the same boat and considering Bella Brides as well.  What's the best way to get in touch with them? I left a voicemail a couple of days ago and haven't heard back yet.
  • Options
    NesJasNesJas member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They did my Mom's hair for my wedding. She loved it and she got it done at 10am and it held up real good till through out the day, ceremony and reception.
    The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~St. Augustine
    Click Me
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    amykay, I would call back and leave another msg if nobody answers. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards