Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I'm so upset!!!!

It's a long story but I'm training in my job, which results in me living in the next county during the week due to travel/study time. I've been off of work for a while as they took too many people on and don't have enough places for us on the course (basically they expected a load of us to fail ad we didn't!). Anyway, I've been loving being back at home and spending so much time with my fi. I had been told to expect to be back in December, but have just had an email to say I'm going back on 19th October- 4 days before we fly out! Which of course means that the day after we arrive home from our honeymoon I have to leave again! I just feel so sad

Re: I'm so upset!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    That sucks, but at least they didn't say you had to cancel your travel plans.  Just make sure to really take the time to enjoy your one on one time with your FI on your honeymoon.  Having just spent 10 months apart from my FI I know your frustration but it sounds like you will get to see him every weekend.  Plus you're working on something that will help both of you in your future, your career.
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I know it's for good in the long run but it was a bit of a shock. Wish we at least had a week of 'real life' together as husband and wife before I have to move away again. And I was gonna use those last few days before we go to get the last minute things done but instead I'll be doing a 2 hour commute there and back every day (I refuse to move before the wedding and the course doesn't start for real til November).I suppose at least the quicker I start, the quicker I get posted somewhere and we can take our lives off of hold. And I won't be short of something to concentrate on after the wedding planning is over!Just shows that my company can't organise a thing
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sorry to hear about that hayley, you will be all over the place trying to get things sorted before you go.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try to stay positive! But I will also say....that stinks! try to enjoy as much time with FI as you can until then and enjoy your honeymoon to the fullest! hehe:)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards