Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

MC Selection Suggestions?

FI is handling catering for our in-suite reception.  Of course he wants a little of everything.  We will have hors d'oeuvres and salad/sides for approx 50 pp.  I need your opinions/preferences/suggestions (yes I've read that I can't go wrong with Masterpiece cuisine).  FI selected the following:Potato or macaroni saladteriyaki chkntandori chknpizza puffsgarden saladbacon wraped shrimpbruschettabeef slidersfruit platterspreads trayWe're also having MC provide - beer/wine/liquor/soda/juice and a bartender for 3 hrsAnd we didn't get to any sweets yet?Thanks.

Re: MC Selection Suggestions?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hi mene me and my FI just finished selecting our menu.  We've never tasted anything from them and our going on what we thing sounds good. Antipasto platter Spinach artichoke dipThai chicken salad cups Sliders Teriyaki chkn Crab mushrooms Fruit platter Chef asst. pastries We think this will work for us and our guest (about 40 ppl).  Good luck with you menu.  mel--  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Mel.  I'm still not sure about amounts and selections.  I want to be sure that there are enough options for most taste preferences.I'm not excited about the potato/mac salad or pizza puffs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards