Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Mrs. Trublood is here!

No pics right now, but some vendor reviews...Glamsquad- Efficient, and funny as hell, even when my FMIL showed up unexpectedly, and DH had yet to bring my champagne. Sobriety can be the enemy.... They kept me laughing, and when it was over, I looked damn fabulous!!Toner Photography- AWESOME!!! Amber was so much fun, and when we ran in to an issue b/c I screwed up the timeline, we used the time gap to take some pictures on Fremont street, and she joined us for a beer!Graceland Chapel- Efficient and wonderful, replaced DH's broken boutineer. While we didn't have an Elvis wedding, Elvis happened to be in the building, and we got a couple shots with him!LV Cake Designs- Perfect! Our cake was so simple I had trouble fining a vendor - yellow with chocolate fudge frosting, but they came through, delivered it to Cananletto, and my cake topper looked awesome, and will make a great souvenir!Canaletto- Despite several calls to Kelly to confirm our final headcount, there was a discrepancy, but Louis our Maitre' D rearranged tables without flinching. Favorite moments- the gondola ride was our escape, and it was nice to have a quiet moment together. After that, we walked the strip, and had a blast as total strangers cheered congrats and offered booze. I HIGHLY reccomend doing this- we felt like rockstars!!!! It was the best day ever!!!! (So far) now we're home having a mimosa, and looking forward to dinner in SF and Wicked!I hope your day is half as cool as mine was!!!

Re: Mrs. Trublood is here!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    CONGRATS!!!!! I'm glad to hear that you were happy with everything! It sounds like everyone made the best of things, even when they didn't go quite as planned, sometimes those can be the best little moments! Great idea about the gondola ride, I think I'll have to look in to that!Thanks for the reviews and I can't wait to see pics, MRS Trublood!
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrualtions !!!!
  • Options
    bobbiward20bobbiward20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats and thank you for the reviews!!!  It is so helpful to all of us still planning!!!  :) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Mrs.!
  • Options
    sjcbgsjcbg member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes graceland was very efficent...great place...i used that chapel myself
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!! CONGRATS!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I'm glad you had a wonderful time. Would you mind sharing a more detailed review on Canaletto? I have booked a room their and have heard very few review so am a bit worried about it. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards