Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Springs Preserve

Springs Preserve - I can't seem to find very much information about this place through reviews, bios, or their website. All I know is that I stumbled across 1 person's weddings pictures from there, and it looked very nice. Lately I've heard a bit more buzz about the place here on the boards. Would anyone be able to share reviews, plans, estimates, or any information about their wedding/reception here? It seems we don't have a single knottie on the LV list with a bio on this place! =) I might just have to drag the fi over there one day to take a look myself!Thanks so much!

Re: Springs Preserve

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd love to get my hands on some of this info too!
  • Options
    aphillips3aphillips3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have some information that I got from them and a few pictures that I can email you if you post your email addresses. My fiance and I went and visited when we were on our scouting trip and loved it! We didn't end up booking there, but I would definately recommend it. I think if at all possible it would be a good idea to see it for yourself. They have quite a few different spaces so there is lots to choose from. Good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My email is jendbiker at gmail dot com. Did you discuss any of the catering options while you were there? If so, what was the price range like?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    milkygal15@yahoo.com   Thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    822-8719 is the number for wedding info http://www.springspreserve.org/html/visit_meetings_weddings.htmlMy daughters love the place
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh can you send to me too??wendy dot ivan at yahoo dot comThanks.
  • Options
    kellyscorekellyscore member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wolgang Puck is the sole caterer for Springs preserve. Dinners we around $55-60 per person for plated dinners and buffet. Bar service started at about $12/ sodas, juices, coffee and was around $20-25 per person for beer/wine-full bar for four hours. I can't seem to find my information packet they sent me. But WP is awesome! I am an employee at one of the Vegas restaurants and they have amazing food and wonderful service. They are usually very easy to work with and very accomodating. Good luck with everything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Kelly! After finding some things online, and looking at menus, I was afraid it was completely out of our price range. I guess it's worth me taking a better look into!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi girls! I sent everyone the price list that I received from the springs. I plan on having just my ceremony there. They have been helpful with giving me vendors that they have used before, and liked. And are very friendly over the phone which is a big plus for me because I am planning this over the phone and email. Good Luck! Erin
  • Options
    alittle72alittle72 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Springs Preserve is AMAZING. I never knew they did weddings! Post pics please!!!!
  • Options
    wildstylewildstyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I'm new here and we are doing ceremony and reception at Springs Preserve! So excited. They have been wonderful to work with so far.
  • Options
    aphillips3aphillips3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also sent you girls the info that I had. As far as their food and pricing goes, when we first looked at it I thought it would be too expensive too, but when you compare it to other places it really isn't too bad. We were planning on doing the appetizer selections and beer and wine bar. If you limit it to that stuff you can get out for a decent price. Plus their food is amazing! The only reason we decided to go with another venu is because i felt like springs preserve was going to need more planning than I was going to be able to put into it. It is a great place though! I would definately check it out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards