Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

pre-wedding annoyance

I'm only minorly annoyed, but ...I was packing up my dress today and noticed that my vendor did not repair the beading that she was to repair. When I was in the office, trying on the dress after alterations, there was so much going on that I forgot to check! It's at the bottom of the dress so I don't think it will be noticable, but ugh!I am so nervous about the wedding. We are just days away.

Re: pre-wedding annoyance

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Could you sew it yourself if its just a few beads or like you say is there only you that would notice it.  What date is your wedding?Have a nice long bath, glass of wine and relax.
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That would annoy me too. Do you have time to take it back for her to do the work she agreed to?It's not really fair that she promised to do it and then just didn't bother- and I'm hoping you didn't pay for her to do the beads
  • Options
    mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I needed to ship the dress today and the alterations person is about 2 hours away...but it is at the bottom of the dress so I suspect I'll be the only one who notices. :(I'm still a little upset about it, but it really doesn't seem worth worrying about too much. So many other things could go wrong...like my daughter has a temp right now. I'm hoping it is not h1n1, which is heavily circulating in our town. We leave next Saturday and some co-workers have had kids sick going on two weeks now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards