Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Lori's email/prices

Interested in using Lori for my bridesmaids hair and makeup...I will be getting mine done at Color Salon in Caesars because it comes with my package. How much does Lori charge? Can someone give me her email address? can't seem to find it on here.Also....anyone ever been to Color Salon? How was it??Thanks!Lindsay

Re: Lori's email/prices

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Her email is lala@altf.com
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did the exact thing you're planning on doing, but I went with Glamsquad so I don't know what Lori charges.I used the Color salon b/c it was included with my package. I highly recommend, I had the trial the day before and they are true professionals. You can check my reviews in my Bio.
  • Options
    eburesheburesh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just booked with Lori and she quote $200 for bridal hair and make up and $100 for non bridal hair and make up. For just hair I think it was around $65 or $75. Hope that helps!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies! You're the best! Now let's just see if she writes me back :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    She wrote back to me pretty quickly but was booked for my June 26 wedding, so book her asap! I thought I had plenty of time but had to go with plan b.
    BFP 9/19/10 Blighted Ovum 10/11/10 D&C 10/26/2010 BFP#2 3/14/11 EDD 11/21/11 **Praying for a sticky baby** my blog:http://www.fitmomnetwork.com/apps/blog/ Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Nicole...I'm also getting married June 26! I'm getting married at Caesars and reception at Maggiano's...you? Yeah she said she is booked that day. : (Everyone else seems so expensive. I already have a package with my hair and makeup. Who else can do just my bridesmaids for cheaper? some may just get hair and some will get both. Glamquad is so expensive for them....wanna give them options.Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards