Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Custom candies?

Has anyone tried this? Some sort of custom candies with messages attached or shapes? I thought it would be cute to have them on the tables for the reception. Just brainstorming here. If so, anyone have recommendations? Thanks in advance!

Re: Custom candies?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You can do LOTS of things with custom M&M's, you can even put your picture on them! I would check out custom M&M's, as well as the personalized favor section of the Knot. They have "lovesavers" and kisses that can be personalized as well! =) Oh, and I think I stumbled across custom fortune cookies somewhere during my planning.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can also have customized dove foil wraps. Dove is my FI's favorit candy and I am going to have a bag of them done as part of his gift on our wedding day. We are doing the personalized M&Ms for guests.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had personalizd  kisses and big hersey bars. Everybody loved them. I believe they came from beau-coup.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    try out skyhigh marketing... you won't believe the different candies you can get,.... more original than the usuals.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    also... don't tell them it's for a wedding off the bat.... prices go up for everything as soon as you say wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards