Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

GUEST BOOK FRAME

Anyone order or have seen those  picture frames that your guests sign ? I seen them on youtube....

Re: GUEST BOOK FRAME

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I've seen them in a number of places in a wide range prices. You could check Walmart, local craft stores, or online. We considered one for a while, but ultimately decided against a guest book.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    They're the only guest book I've ever seen at any of my friends weddings. Agree with PP, you can find them everywhere and spend a little or a lot depending on the material, size, etc. If on a budget, check out Michaels. They have a pretty nice, good sized one. A good deal with their weekly 40% off coupon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've never looked at micheal's...want to see if they are cheesy before ordering or buying one. Very good deal with the online coupons ...Thx ,Laura
  • Options
    achang2001achang2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got one of those stainless silver ones and had it engraved with our names and our wedding date. It comes with a diamond tipped pen so that people can sign it. From far away, it looks like a stainless mat with a picture, but close up, you can read messages from your guests. I saw it at a bridal show and had to have it....it's a nice touch...
  • Options
    bobbiward20bobbiward20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought one from theknot store and it looks great.  It came with an engraved plaque with our names and the date on it already.  I love it.  It is pretty big so I will probably use it for the AHR.  I like it so much I will probably purchase a small one to take to the actual wedding!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's the frame I'm looking for ...the one with the engraving pen. How did it go over? I think they are quite classy and really can't think of anything else.
  • Options
    achang2001achang2001 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll let you know in a month...wedding is 11-22-09...a little worried about traveling with it because it is really big. Hopefully, I won't get hell by the airline...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwww...that would be great Thanks! Good Luck...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards