Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Any Vegas Locals?

Hey Ladies!I was wondering if there we're any local ladies who have been married in Las Vegas or if any of you have been married at the JW Marriot in Summerlin.  My fiance and I are looking at the marriot as a possible ceremony and reception choice but I have heard a lot of mixed reviews.  Anyway if you haven't are there any other venues you would recomend?  I would like to stay away from the strip and were looking at about 100 people so far.  Thanks!!

Re: Any Vegas Locals?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    FI and I live in Henderson and we're getting married at the Mandalay Bay next March.Before we had to cut back on our guest list and expenses, we were going to book with View 215 (just off the 215 at Russell Road).  The venue is really nice and they had some great packages.  Our contact there was Ed, he was very friendly and helpful. I'm sure they can easily accomodate 100 guests for both your ceremony and reception.I would recommend checking them out.  HTH![url]http://www.view215.com/[/url]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I'll deff check that out.   PS I love your sig!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married at The Grove - Silk purse Ranch water feature big gazebo outside will go to I think 150
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Grove is a great off the strip location. They are affordable and the grounds are very nicely kept. I passed by View 215 the other day on my hone from work, and it's a great off the strip location that's close enough to the strip that guests who want to stay on the strip can still get there affordably. View 215 is very close to the 215 freeway, so I do plan to go by and see how the noise level is before I make any final decisions, since we would like an outdoor ceremony. The M Resort is a BEAUTIFUL hotel that's off the strip. I haven't looked into their weddings all that much because they have close to 0 info on their website. It's certainly worth taking a look at for a nice off the strip location.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't been to the M yet, I've just passed it on my way to LA.  It looks beautiful though and it would be nice if everyone could stay at the same place we're having the ceremony since we are having a lot of out of towners.  Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Angel Park golf course, right across from the Marriot in Summerlin is amazing! I am getting married there in March. There is a waterfall, beautiful greens and the coordinators are awesome
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm eyeing Alexis Park hotel.  It's a non gaming hotel just down the road (on Flamingo) of the strip.  That way if you have guests coming in, it will not cost them much to get there via cab.... and it's easy to find.  They have a rooftop you can get married on... looks like a great space and it has a strip view... that way you get the las vegas flavor without the action of being on the strip.  Or try the Ritz Carlton or Loews at Lake Las Vegas.... be aware they are far from the stip.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you're looking to stay far away from the strip you might want to check out Paiute golf course. It looks beautiful and Ive heard great things about it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards