Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Caesars Brides...How soon?

How long did it take for your WC to contact you after you paid the deposit? It's been about 3 weeks and I haven't been contacted yet. I'm wondering if I should try to contact her first or just wait a little longer.

Re: Caesars Brides...How soon?

• Options
    itziaitzia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I paid my deposit in July and have yet to hear from my assigned wedding coordinator. I was told by the sales lady that I would be contacted within a week. Well, it has been quite a few weeks. I also emailed my wedding coordinator about two weeks ago and have not heard back. It's almost 2 months from my wedding date... So I better hear from someone soon or I'm calling in. Hopefully you'll hear from yours soon.
  • Options
    malanismalanis member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was told the same thing, that I would hear from her in a week. I'll give it a couple more. I'm not nearly as close to my wedding as you. I think I would be on the phone already if I were in your shoes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We heard from ours in a few days and everytime I email her a question she replys in less then 48 hours. I try to not email her very often because our wedding is 5 months away but she has be so quick to reply and introduce herself. We have Brooke .
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got an introduction e-mail within 24 hours. I would say that if you don't get a reply within a week then send an e-mail. If that doesn't work call and talk to Joanne. Joanne probably e-mailed you all the price lists, worksheets etc to give you a better idea of upgrades and what they offer. If she didn't ask her to.Remember, the coordinators have tons of weddings all week long and may not be readily available until about a month before the wedding when you begin finalizing things. I did e-mail mine several times in the 13 months of planning and sometimes she was quick to reply, other not so much.We didn't begin finalizing things until 2-3 weeks ahead of time. Don't stress it. There really isn't much that you have to decide. I thought it would be hectic and tons of decision making and it took me all of 5 minutes to fill the form out. But having the price lists did help. Unfortunately, most hotel weddings are cookie cutter with just a few changes.Also, ask us past Caesar's brides questions!! I'd be more than happy to help out and forward any info that I have.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Itzia-Call Joanne Pochick, the head lady. You should have at least gotten some sort of e-mail by now.
  • Options
    itziaitzia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you. I'm going to call JoAnn tomorrow and see what's going on.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a an intro email a few days after we signed the contract. I does take her a week to get back to my questions so I hope as the date gets closer she'll respond sooner.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards