Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I'm married...with reviews! and it may be a bit long :)

We are back from Vegas...everything was perfect, what an amazing time. Thanks to all of you because with out this board, I would never have picked these vendors and they were all fantastic! THEhotel- A: We stayed in THEsuite for 5 nights...amazing view, great space, the suite was gorgeous! Glamsquad- A+: James came to do mine and my matron of honors hair and makeup. That man is a genius. My MOH looked stunning. I had no idea what I wanted to do with my hair. He asked to see my dress and I showed him a flower I wanted to put in my hair and he went to work and created a masterpiece. I got the airbruch make-up and it is true that the next morning, you still look pretty darn good! Mandalay Bay Chapel- A+++: And a thousand more pluses to follow. We knew from the minute we saw it that this was where we wanted to get married. Our WC, Aleena, was AMAZING! Any brides working with her, you are so lucky. She made every step of the process painless and the day of she was right by my side. The flowers were better than I imagined they could be, the music was perfect...it was pretty amazing. Girogio Ristorante (MB)- A+: Not too many brides have used Giorgio's from what I saw, but more should. We had a private room for a dinner for 24. The space was set up beatuifully and the food was out of this world. Every single guest commented on how fantastic the food was. The drinks from the bar were plenty strong too! Cake Designs- A+: We had a two layer cake- red velvet with cream cheese filling and marble with chocolate bavarian cream filling. We never had a chance to do a tasting, and I'll admit I was a little nervous, but it was so good. The cake looked exactly like the picture I sent Dawn. The cake was a huge hit with our guests, they were hoping for seconds and thirds! B&W- Todd- A+: What more can I say about Todd that hasn't already been said. He is so sweet, truly blends in, I swear at the dinner, I didn't even know he was there. I made sure he ate, and he was so appreciative and complimented the food as well. We did a strip tour to the Vegas sign and the Bellagio. We were lucky enough to have the tour during sunset and I cannot wait to see the pictures! Presidential Limo-B: This was the only bump in the road on our wedding day. The limo picked us up just a couple minutes late. The driver was very nice and efficient, got us where we needed to be and overall the limo was good. The problem however was that when he dropped us back off at MB, he asked for the credit card for pymt. When I had communictaed with them over email to make the reservation, no one ever told me that I need to bring the card the night of. I had given them all the information and was told my card would be charged. I doubted myself after the fact and read through all of my emails, but it was never mentioned. So, needless to say, DH and I did not have our cards on us, so our best man ended up paying for the limo. Had they told me I needed it we could have avoided this little hiccup. Then, what's even more confusing, is I check my bank account on Monday and there is a temporary authorization from the limo company on my card! I called to complain and they said they do that a couple days before and that charge would be taken off and the charge on the best man's card would be applied once their accountant processed everything. Maybe I should have asked more questions, or assumed I needed the card. But, if this was the worst that would happen that day...I'll take it! Eyecandy (MB)- A: We wanted somwhere to dance that wouldn't cost us a fortune after our dinner. The plan was to start at Eyecandy and move on....but we never left! They have a great DJ and we danced for hours! And they had comfy seating which is always a huge plus! I know I gave a lot of "A's", but it truly was the most amazing experience. Having our wedding in Vegas was the best idea we ever had!

Re: I'm married...with reviews! and it may be a bit long :)

• Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews, sounds like you have an amazing time!  Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank-you for the reviews......Congrats your now a Knottie!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sounds like everything was just wonderful.  congrats
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Thanks for the reviews :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats....I am glad you had a good experiance with the MB Chapel! Makes me feel like I made the right decision!! :)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! One question- did you wear your wedding dress all night? If so, how was it dancing at Eyecandy in your dress?? Congrats again.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did wear the dress all night. I bustled it after pictures, which made it easier to move around! It was SO dirty at the end of the night, but dancing at Eyecandy was not a problem!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I should have included this earlier: Link to Cashman pics: https://shop.cashmanpro.com Customer ID: thill Password: allisonmb
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!! I'm really happy to hear you say you were pleased with Aleena...she was just assigned to me today!  I do have one question...what is B&W?  I'm guessing an outside photographer but was wondering if you could give me an idea on rates you paid or a website where I could see some of their work?  We are currently looking at Deacon Tyler (Taylor?) for our extra photos but haven't made any decisions yet.   THanks and congratulations again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Please disregard my previous post.  I found your other post on B&W.  Your pictures are BEAUTIFUL!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Glad to hear things went well. Love the pics!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards