Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Pool Areas - Off Season

Does anyone know if you have to pay to get into the pool areas if it is off season?

Re: Pool Areas - Off Season

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hummm...I did not think so? Are you refering to a pool at a hotel you are not staying at?
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think it depends on the hotel.  I know that Mandalay and most of the Strip hotels require you to be a guest.However, the M Resort (way down on LV Blvd. in Henderson) lets non-guests into the pool area for $15/day or as part of a day spa package.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You mean the pool is closed for the season or its not peak time to visit Vegas? Mandalay Bay requires you to come in with someone who has a guest card. We've brought several non-guests in with us without problems. Caesar's doesn't check, you just walk in and they have a great pool. Most pools are open through September and even in October if the weather is still good. I'm not when they open back up again in the spring.
  • Options
    Savannah6783Savannah6783 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested in the Bellagio pool. I want to have a first look with FI there, but I dont want everyone to have to pay to get in :) Does anyone know? (my wedding is in like 10 days)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Call and find out.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    *Good Idea ;) lol. For some reason I didn't think of that.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Guests Only! :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards