Nevada-Las Vegas

I'm a MRS.!!!!!

Hey ladies - Back in Ohio and I finally have a few extra minutes...... Everything went off without a hitch. Absolutely PERFECT !!!!!  Thanks again to everyone for their words of advise, inspiration, and all their help planning our fabulous Las Vegas Wedding !!!!! I will work on full reviews this weekend. In the meantime - I am attching my cliff notes version : ) I couldn't have been any happier with our vendors. All were top notch !!!! Caesar's Palace: A+Trevi: A+++ - The food was out of this world and the Martini Bar/Specialty drinks were a HUGE hit !!!Rosey Posey Floral: A+ - Michelle's work is Fabulous. Everything looked AMAZING !!!! Reflective Souls Photography: A+++++ Randi was one of my favorite vendors. She was with us from 2-10pm and worked her butt off. She had so many unique/creative picture ideas. CAN'T wait to see the finished product !!!! Glamsquad: A+++++My other favorite vendor - James ROCKS !!!! I have NEVER EVER felt so beautiful in all my life !!!! I recieved compliment after compliment ALL night long !!!! Debi Fit for a Bride: A++++++++++Talk about a lifesaver !!!!! She helped with an emergency repair the day of the wedding. Her work was fast and reliable !!!! Retro Bakery: A+++One word: AMAZING !!!!!!!Cupcake flavors - Chocolate covered cherry, Chocolate fountain, and Hot Fudge Brownie Sundae : ) Travis Allen: A+++The star of the whole evening !!!! The guests loved him !!! He is such a ham and did a great job as Elvis !!!! And for a few teasers:

Re: I'm a MRS.!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards