Nevada-Las Vegas

We have photos!

Our photographer Michelle TOner was awesome and took great photos of us despite high winds. She was fun, she was just awesome! And Jeff, who does not like photos was not nervous at all and did well during our shoot because of Michelle putting him at ease and laughing at his jokes!They can be viewed at www.shutterfly.com/pro/tonerphoto/maunetteandjeff/maunette2the password is excalibur.Also, a photog friend took my getting ready photos, which shows off the awesome work of our make up person Francesca Lombardo. And Melissa, who is from Montana, is beginning her photography career after being a journalist for years. I would highly recommend her! Those wonderful photos are also online:http://tinyurl.com/ybqtb8e

Re: We have photos!

• mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ughhhhhhhhhhhh! Michelle T0ner. www.tonerphotography.com.
  • pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great pics!  Everything looked wonderful!
  • edited December 2011
    Love them!!! Maunette where were the pictures in front the archway taken they are beautiful?!
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The archway is at Mandalay Bay. There is also an arch (the arche de triomphe) at the Paris Hotel. The MB one is a little bit more secluded/fewer people walking by.
  • edited December 2011
    Awesome thanks!! Where is it at exactly on the property?
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Boy, I know that you can walk right by it on the sidewalk, I'd say to the northwest of the hotel, but I am terrible with directions. Our limo driver took us straight up to the hotel and we walked it a short distance from there. Michelle took us straight to it, but lots of people stopped and looked at us so I know its accessible via the strip.We were approached by a couple from Portugal to have photos with them at Ceasar's. That was so fun. We got all kinds of screams, congratulations and even waves while taking photos. It was a blast and our photog Michelle was so much fun that she even got US a photo of the couple. Funny.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok cool thanks again :)
  • Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous! Absolutely love your dress
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards