Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

WE DID IT!

Just got back from our honeymoon in San Francisco. The whole trip was wonderful and our wedding day was just incredible. I'll be back with reviews etc later but the whole day really was perfect. We had planned on going out after our insuite but everyone was having so much fun they begged to carry on the party where we were! For now, you can view the video. Wedding date 27th October, groom's name Ferries, bride's name: Rayhttp://www.littlechurchlv.com/?sec=webcam

Re: WE DID IT!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats...you now a knottie!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oops your!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awwww!! Congrats Ray_Ray!! Can't wait to see your pic's and read your reviews =)
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww congrats!! Can't wait to see pics :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Ray_Ray! :o)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats! You look beautiful and happy may you have a very blessed life together!!!
  • Options
    M&RVegasM&RVegas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I just watched your video, lovely wedding. I got tears in my eyes.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! I can't wait for pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Can't wait to see some pics & reviews! Glad things went well!!
  • Options
    pebbs_17pebbs_17 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    rachel.wengerrachel.wenger member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy for you! Congrats, looking forward to the reviews dear!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww congrats honey!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! I am so happy it all went well for you! Can't wait to hear all about it and see pics.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!!  Can't wait for your reviews and pics!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! I am in love with your programs and bm boquets!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!!!!!!! Beautiful wedding, looking forward to your reviews.
  • Options
    jccswljccswl member
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!! Thanks for sharing your video of your ceremony, it was beautiful. It bought back memories when my best friend got married there.
  • Options
    Sheila xSheila x member
    edited December 2011
    Aww.... Congrats Ray Ray!
  • Options
    ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations! You looked stunning. I loved the black suits and bridesmaid dresses, that's what we're having.Can't wait for pics and reviews! x
  • Options
    bobbiward20bobbiward20 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!  You looked so beautiful!!  Cannot wait to see pics and see reviews!  :)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad to hear everything was wonderful ! CONGRATULATIONS : ) Looking forward to pics !!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ray ray,   I just saw your video it was soooh lovely - your mum gave you away - she looked lovely. All the men in black - very dashing.Your bridesmaids looked great - and you - were gorgeous - your veil - you were right - it was perfect - finished off your outfit beautifully. Did I miss something - your pot - when did that happen? I didnt notice it until the last minute - it didnt detract you still looked radiant. How did you manage with the weather as it was really cold on the day you got married - or did you not notice - being all glowing and loved up? We went to Mandalay Bay on the 27th and I approached a bridal couple from the back - she looked like you  - blonde and pretty- but I didnt know your name and said Ray - and she turned but her name was Rachel(!!)- she was English - I wished them well but it wasnt you - how embarrassing am I!! The worst thing she was on our plane coming back and she saw me - I bet she thought I was her stalker! We had our lunch there on your wedding day and wandered around looking for you but I knew you were in a suite so I didnt want to disturb but it sounded like you had a ball. I am so glad you had a great day.I will post my reviews and you can see my video at Graceland chapel, they dont do it justice as you just see a snapshot. My Photos were great too. Anyway - you looked fab - congratulations and all the best for your future together. xxxx
  • Options
    Ray_RayRay_Ray member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    And congratulations to you too! Can't wait to see your video and hear all about your day Thank you, I was very proud of everyone I broke my wrist on my hen night- I'm such a tool! Oh bless you going up to a complete stranger! And that's funny that she was on your plane too- I bet you wanted to hide the whole  way home! And yes it was absolutely FREEZING on the day- and so windy! Couldn't believe it. In the end we told our guests they could stay on the bus at Bellagio if they wanted as it was so cold- though most of them took the opportunity for a loo break!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards