Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Best cupcakes in LV?

Hi ladies,I'm thinking of having a cupcake tower as our wedding cake. Where's the best place in LV to order these from?Thanks x

Re: Best cupcakes in LV?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    the cupcakery for sure... lots of different flavors
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    RETRO BAKERY !!! We received compliments all night about how great the tower looked, and even more after people had them. They were delicous !!!! BEST buttercream I’ve ever had !!!!  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I second The Cupcakery Yummmy!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a cupcake tower for our cake and ended up going with Freed's as they are doing a custom groom's cake for us as well.  Freed's, Retrobakery, Cake Designs, as well as pretty much any bakery can make a good cupcake.  But, I'd agree with previous posters that the cupcakery has the most variety and may be your best bet. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cupcake Lane Bakery!Melts in your mouth
  • Options
    ClaireS80ClaireS80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You're making me hungry! Thanks for all your suggestions. I'll check them all out. I'll have to find out what Maggiano's will give me towards them if I don't have a standard wedding cake. I think I read somewhere that it was $4 per person. I'm not sure what flavour/colour icing to have. Our colour scheme is silver, black and maybe a bit of purple in my bouquet, not the usual cupcake colours. Maybe I'll just go for all chocolate, you can't go wrong with that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards