Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Pocket invitations

I have seen a few gals on this board that have used pocket invitations. I am definitely doing this and have found some that I like in a local store. I am checking around to see if I can find them, or another invite cheaper. Does anyone have recommendations for where to buy cheap(er) pocket invites?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pocket invitations

• Options
    edited December 2011
    hi, You can check out cardsandpockets.com HTH :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! Looks very useful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seconding the recommendation for cardsandpocket.com.   We need only 30 invitations, so it makes sense for us to DIY the invites.  Cards and Pockets was pretty much the only source online that had the pockets in the color we wanted (Forest green) and at a very reasonable price.I ordered the sample kit from them and had it within a week.  Once I get our designs done, I'm going to use the sample to run tests on my printer.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also agree cards and pockets is the way to go. I wish I had known about them I would have so ordered from there. I made all of my own pockets and I think it has drivin me a little crazy but I love them!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Another one here for cardsandpockets.com!  :-)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! Thanks for all the recs I ordered a sample kit on line and noticed that they are currently having a 25% off sale through November 15. Maybe, if I can get my list together and decide on colors (I ordered a sample kit and a few extras), I can make a purchase by then.If you are ordering through them, they have the discount code listed on the front page of the website!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    www.paperandmore is actually cheaper, and $3.99 flat-rate shipping (cardsandpocket's shipping rate is too high for me). But their color selection is a bit smaller.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used cardsandpockets too! I was able to get the 25% off and it should all be here tomorrow!  I actually had someone on etsy design the invite and inserts for me and send them in a pdf, I will print them myself and assemble it.  THis way I was able to get a professionaly looking design for a cheap price ($30 to design the invite, 3 inserts and my monogram).  The etsy designer is in my bio, she was great and I love how everything turned out!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards